Free Techniques to Improve your SEO
Too many people make the mistake of building a Website and believing that is enough. You can have the most expensive website in the world and never get found. There are certain things you need to do to boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Here are some Free tips for building your SEO.
Google, Yahoo, and Bing use techniques called crawling. This is important to know that if you have a single website as your total internet presence you will not get many hits if any at all. The key is to have backlinks and content that leads people back to your website.
Here are some free ways to drive traffic to your website.
The most important free thing to build before anything else is “GOOGLEMYBUSINESS.COM” this takes time, about 12 days just to get registered with “Google my business”.
Top 10 drivers that should link back to your website
- Build a Facebook site for your business – The most important one to create.
- Create a LinkedIn Page – Second most important one to create
- Youtube – Create Videos of your work and link them all back to your other subsites
- Instagram – Post great content
- Yelp – Expect a call from these guys they are relentless about 3 calls to get you to spend money
- Pinterest – Pending on your business this can be important.
- Alignable – A good way to target the area you work in and find people to network with.
- Chamber of Commerce – Target the area, costs are $150 to $600 pending on your area.
- Business associations – Cost are $100 to $500 pending on your area.
- Make Post in Kijiji or Craiglist – pending on your business and area.
The most important thing to remember is, by owning these sub-sites you must create content back to your main website. Have as many sub-sites as you are willing to maintain! Create a picture or blog and post them on all the sub-sites.
Team up with people or groups and share content. Scratch my back and I will scratch yours is more important than ever. For more information go to www.itcentralca.ca Or call 780 886 5502